Once a successful two-star hotel, this business stopped operating in 2009, and has remained abandoned ever since, waiting for an ambitious investor preferably with experience in the hotel industry to revive it. The once inviting hotel has been empty for over 16 years due to the serious financial problems of the holding company. Its structural condition is relatively good, and it consists of 33 spacious rooms (46 sleepers), a ground floor internal restaurant, a swimming pool, and a pool bar. The hotel is located between Pegeia and Saint George (Paphos) and 750m north from a Blue Flag Beach. The surrounding area of the asset comprises mostly of empty parcels and some touristic and residential developments.
Investment proposal based on the analysis of Amazon Investments Hotel Management Department
- Building refurbishment and reorganization of internal spaces. Addition of bedrooms to satisfy the increasing demand of the area.
- Introduction of professional hotel management.
- Installment of modern energy consumption, ventilation, and cooling devices.
- Installment of software systems.
- Pricing the hotel within its proper competitor set
Why to work with Amazon Investments:
- Massive experience as hotel owners for more than 40 years
- Professional investment advisors. Our aim is to achieve maximum profitability for our clients.
- Our conclusions and findings are based on a sophisticated investment analysis.
- We have the largest hotel portfolio in Cyprus.
- We respect the privacy of both the hotel owners and the investors
- We can help you manage your hotel and create a passive income business
This property is handled by our saleswoman Inna Ivanova (RU/EN). Communicate with her on: +357 26 600 684 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]